Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello, Hello

Greetings, Lost fans.

I'm hoping to maintain this blog as I participate in the Lost Rewatch that's taking place during the hiatus before the final season begins in January 2010. The idea is quite simple, really: beginning today (June 1st), re-watch all of the episodes of the first five seasons (103 installments that run about 42-43 minutes) and look for things you may have missed or may have better inferences about now that we know about the time traveling that has gone on. Then share your findings/thoughts/questions with other Lost fans online.

I've no intention of being as comprehensive as the outstanding Long Live Locke blog, nor do I wish to spend countless hours on Wikipedia in the pursuit learning more about Egyptian lore. I simply want to keep a weekly record of my thoughts on what has transpired. I figured it'd be a great blogging opportunity because, hell, I was planning on re-watching all five seasons even before I learned about the internet-wide rewatch.

So, if you're down for it, this first week everyone will be reviewing the first four installments (parts 1 and 2 of the Pilot episode, Tabula Rasa, and Walkabout) of this fantastic show. Feel free to leave comments or share your own blogs.

And happy re-watching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment